Do you want to become certified but don’t have much time? Then completing the PADI Scuba Diver Course with us in Taormina, Sicily might be for you! This covers the first part of the PADI Open Water Diver Course. This course covers only three of the five academic sections, three of five pool sessions and the first two of four open water dives. This gives you a limited certification with 12 meters. Suitable for those who want to dive with a dive guide regardless.
Details of the course:
The PADI Scuba Diver Course with Sea Spirit Diving Resort is possible in two days with E-learning! You will be in the pool on the first day, and do the two Open Water Dives during our daily diving tours at the Isola Bella Marine Park.
After certification, you can dive under the direct supervision of a Divemaster, with the PADI Assistant Instructor or Instructor until the maximum depth of 12 meters.
You can get tank refills, rent or buy scuba equipment, and participate in other diving activities, provided they are under the direct supervision of a dive professional.
You can also choose to continue your dive training and complete the PADI Open Water Diver course.
What you will learn
– Ability to control your dive skills, including comfortable descents / ascents and breathing underwater.
– Staying warm underwater, skills to become more streamlined and diving techniques in a buddy team (couple).
– The underwater environments and aquatic life that you will encounter.
– Avoiding common problems underwater.
– An introduction to boat diving.
The minimum age for Scuba Diver is 15 years old (or Junior Scuba Diver course: at least 10 years old)
Beginner course2 days with lesson in the pool and at the seaMax depth 12 mt at the seaAge: +10 years