Discover Scuba Diving
Try diving in Taormina, Sicily! Have you ever wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater, but don’t feel quite ready to launch yourself into a PADI course, or you don’t have much time? The Discover Scuba Diving Program will let you try diving and find out if it’s something you enjoy. We conduct this program in the shallow parts at the Isola Bella Marine Park Taormina (confined water). After a detailed briefing about dive equipment and basic theory, you have the chance to dive under direct guidance of a PADI Dive Professional to a maximum of 6 meters. During this experience you learn how to use the scuba equipment and get an easy introduction into the underwater world. If you enjoyed the Discover Scuba Dive and want to try more, you can do a second dive to a maximum depth of 12 meters.
– You can complete the ‘PADI Discover Scuba Diving’ program during our daily diving tour at the Isola Bella Marine Park Taormina.
– The skills you learn during your Discover Scuba Diving experience will count towards the PADI Scuba Diver certification or Open Water Diver certification
– You’ll discover what it feels like to breathe underwater and how easy it becomes after a few minutes.
– You learn some basic skills and safety rules that, when you decide to take the next step, you will need for your full certification course.
Your Discover Scuba Diving experience in Taormina includes all necessary equipment. The minimum age for Discover Scuba Diving is 10 years old.
- Course for beginners
- 1 lesson (briefing, basic exercises)
- Max depth 12 mt at the sea
- Age: +10 years